Scrabble word: RECESSIONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECESSIONAL exist?
Definitions of RECESSIONAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the withdrawal of the clergy and choir from the chancel to the vestry at the end of a church service
- noun - a hymn that is sung at the end of a service as the clergy and choir withdraw
- adj - of or relating to receding
- A hymn that accompanies the exit of the clergy and choir after a service.
- Of or relating to a recession.
There are 11 letters in RECESSIONAL: A C E E I L N O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECESSIONAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECESSIONAL plus a wildcard: RECESSIONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECESSIONAL
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECESSIONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.