Scrabble word: RAVAGING
Is RAVAGING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAVAGING in dictionaries:
- noun - plundering with excessive damage and destruction
- verb - make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- adj - ruinously destructive and wasting
- verb - to damage beyond repair or renewal
There are 8 letters in RAVAGING: A A G G I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAVAGING
Click to search all anagrams of RAVAGING plus a wildcard: RAVAGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAVAGING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAVAGING
Lookup in Wiki for RAVAGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.