Scrabble word: RAUNCHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAUNCHY exist?
Definitions of RAUNCHY in dictionaries:
- adj - earthy and sexually explicit
- adj - suggestive of or tending to moral looseness
- adj - thickly covered with ingrained dirt or soot
- Obscene, lewd, or vulgar: “[He] uses language so aggressively raunchy that he seems to be insisting his choice of vocabulary, at least, is no sin” (Wall Street Journal).
- Sexually explicit.
- Exhibiting lust.
- Grimy; unkempt: a raunchy closet full of dirty socks.
- adj - habitually untidy or unclean
There are 7 letters in RAUNCHY: A C H N R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAUNCHY plus a wildcard: RAUNCHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAUNCHY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAUNCHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.