Scrabble word: RAUNCHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAUNCHY exist?
Definitions of RAUNCHY in dictionaries:
- adj - earthy and sexually explicit
- adj - suggestive of or tending to moral looseness
- adj - thickly covered with ingrained dirt or soot
- Obscene, lewd, or vulgar: “[He] uses language so aggressively raunchy that he seems to be insisting his choice of vocabulary, at least, is no sin” (Wall Street Journal).
- Sexually explicit.
- Exhibiting lust.
- Grimy; unkempt: a raunchy closet full of dirty socks.
- adj - habitually untidy or unclean