Scrabble word: RAREFIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAREFIED exist?
Definitions of RAREFIED in dictionaries:
- verb - lessen the density or solidity of
- verb - make more subtle or refined
- verb - weaken the consistency of (a chemical substance)
- adj - having low density
- adj - of high moral or intellectual value
- Belonging to or reserved for a small, select group; esoteric.
- Elevated in character or style; lofty.
- verb - to make less dense
There are 8 letters in RAREFIED: A D E E F I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAREFIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAREFIED plus a wildcard: RAREFIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAREFIED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAREFIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.