Scrabble word: RAILROAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAILROAD exist?
Definitions of RAILROAD in dictionaries:
- noun - line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a system of transportation for trains that pull passengers or freight
- noun - a line of track providing a runway for wheels
- verb - compel by coercion, threats, or crude means
- verb - supply with railroad lines
- verb - transport by railroad
- A road composed of parallel steel rails supported by ties and providing a track for locomotive-drawn trains or other wheeled vehicles.
- Often used to modify another noun: railroad lines; railroad ties.
- To transport by railroad.
- To supply (an area) with railroads.
- To rush or push (something) through quickly in order to prevent careful consideration and possible criticism or obstruction: railroad a special-interest bill through Congress.
- To work for a railroad company.
- verb - to transport by railroad (a type of road on which locomotives are run)
There are 8 letters in RAILROAD: A A D I L O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAILROAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAILROAD plus a wildcard: RAILROAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAILROAD
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAILROAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.