Scrabble word: RAILROAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAILROAD exist?
Definitions of RAILROAD in dictionaries:
- noun - line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a system of transportation for trains that pull passengers or freight
- noun - a line of track providing a runway for wheels
- verb - compel by coercion, threats, or crude means
- verb - supply with railroad lines
- verb - transport by railroad
- A road composed of parallel steel rails supported by ties and providing a track for locomotive-drawn trains or other wheeled vehicles.
- Often used to modify another noun: railroad lines; railroad ties.
- To transport by railroad.
- To supply (an area) with railroads.
- To rush or push (something) through quickly in order to prevent careful consideration and possible criticism or obstruction: railroad a special-interest bill through Congress.
- To work for a railroad company.
- verb - to transport by railroad (a type of road on which locomotives are run)