Scrabble word: RADIOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIOLOGY exist?
Definitions of RADIOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of medical science dealing with the medical use of X-rays or other penetrating radiation
- noun - (radiology) examination of the inner structure of opaque objects using X rays or other penetrating radiation
- The branch of medicine that deals with the use of radioactive substances in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- The use of ionizing radiation for medical diagnosis, especially the use of x-rays in medical radiography or fluoroscopy.
- The use of radiation for the scientific examination of material structures; radioscopy.