Scrabble word: RADIOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIOLOGY exist?
Definitions of RADIOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of medical science dealing with the medical use of X-rays or other penetrating radiation
- noun - (radiology) examination of the inner structure of opaque objects using X rays or other penetrating radiation
- The branch of medicine that deals with the use of radioactive substances in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- The use of ionizing radiation for medical diagnosis, especially the use of x-rays in medical radiography or fluoroscopy.
- The use of radiation for the scientific examination of material structures; radioscopy.
There are 9 letters in RADIOLOGY: A D G I L O O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIOLOGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RADIOLOGY plus a wildcard: RADIOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADIOLOGY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words