Scrabble word: RADIOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIOLOGY exist?
Definitions of RADIOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of medical science dealing with the medical use of X-rays or other penetrating radiation
- noun - (radiology) examination of the inner structure of opaque objects using X rays or other penetrating radiation
- The branch of medicine that deals with the use of radioactive substances in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- The use of ionizing radiation for medical diagnosis, especially the use of x-rays in medical radiography or fluoroscopy.
- The use of radiation for the scientific examination of material structures; radioscopy.
There are 9 letters in RADIOLOGY: A D G I L O O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIOLOGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RADIOLOGY plus a wildcard: RADIOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADIOLOGY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RADIOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.