Scrabble word: QUIETUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUIETUS exist?
Definitions of QUIETUS in dictionaries:
- noun - euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb)
- Something that serves to suppress, check, or eliminate.
- Release from life; death.
- A final discharge, as of a duty or debt.
- noun - a final settlement
There are 7 letters in QUIETUS: E I Q S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUIETUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUIETUS plus a wildcard: QUIETUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUIETUS
Images for QUIETUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.