Scrabble word: QUEUE
Is QUEUE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of QUEUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a line of people or vehicles waiting for something
- noun - (information processing) an ordered list of tasks to be performed or messages to be transmitted
- noun - a braid of hair at the back of the head
- verb - form a queue, form a line, stand in line
- A line of waiting people or vehicles.
- A long braid of hair worn hanging down the back of the neck; a pigtail.
- A sequence of stored data or programs awaiting processing.
- verb - to line up
There are 5 letters in QUEUE: E E Q U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUEUE
Click to search all anagrams of QUEUE plus a wildcard: QUEUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUEUE
5 letter words
Images for QUEUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.