Scrabble word: QUESTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUESTION exist?
Definitions of QUESTION in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of questioning
- noun - the subject matter at issue
- noun - a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply
- noun - uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
- noun - a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- noun - an informal reference to a marriage proposal
- verb - challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of
- verb - pose a series of questions to
- verb - pose a question
- verb - conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting
- verb - place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
- An expression of inquiry that invites or calls for a reply.
- An interrogative sentence, phrase, or gesture.
- A subject or point open to controversy; an issue.
- A difficult matter; a problem: a question of ethics.
- A point or subject under discussion or consideration.
- A proposition brought up for consideration by an assembly.
- The act of bringing a proposal to vote.
- Uncertainty; doubt: There is no question about the validity of the enterprise.
- To put a question to.
- To examine (a witness, for example) by questioning; interrogate.
- To express doubt about; dispute.
- To ask questions.
- verb - to put a question (an inquiry) to