Scrabble word: QUESTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUESTION exist?
Definitions of QUESTION in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of questioning
- noun - the subject matter at issue
- noun - a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply
- noun - uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
- noun - a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- noun - an informal reference to a marriage proposal
- verb - challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of
- verb - pose a series of questions to
- verb - pose a question
- verb - conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting
- verb - place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
- An expression of inquiry that invites or calls for a reply.
- An interrogative sentence, phrase, or gesture.
- A subject or point open to controversy; an issue.
- A difficult matter; a problem: a question of ethics.
- A point or subject under discussion or consideration.
- A proposition brought up for consideration by an assembly.
- The act of bringing a proposal to vote.
- Uncertainty; doubt: There is no question about the validity of the enterprise.
- To put a question to.
- To examine (a witness, for example) by questioning; interrogate.
- To express doubt about; dispute.
- To ask questions.
- verb - to put a question (an inquiry) to
There are 8 letters in QUESTION: E I N O Q S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUESTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUESTION plus a wildcard: QUESTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUESTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUESTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.