Scrabble word: QUERY
Is QUERY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of QUERY in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of questioning
- verb - pose a question
- A question; an inquiry.
- A doubt in the mind; a mental reservation.
- To express doubt or uncertainty about; question: query someone’s motives.
- To put a question to (a person).
- To mark (an item) with a notation in order to question its validity or accuracy.
- verb - to put a question (an inquiry) to
There are 5 letters in QUERY: E Q R U Y
Click to search all anagrams of QUERY plus a wildcard: QUERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUERY
Images for QUERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.