Scrabble word: QUENCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUENCHES exist?
Definitions of QUENCHES in dictionaries:
- verb - satisfy (thirst)
- verb - put out, as of fires, flames, or lights
- verb - electronics: suppress (sparking) when the current is cut off in an inductive circuit, or suppress (an oscillation or discharge) in a component or device
- verb - suppress or crush completely
- verb - reduce the degree of (luminescence or phosphorescence) in (excited molecules or a material) by adding a suitable substance
- verb - cool (hot metal) by plunging into cold water or other liquid
- verb - to put out or extinguish
There are 8 letters in QUENCHES: C E E H N Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUENCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUENCHES plus a wildcard: QUENCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUENCHES
Images for QUENCHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.