Scrabble word: QUATERNARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUATERNARY exist?
Definitions of QUATERNARY in dictionaries:
- noun - last 2 million years
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
- adj - consisting of or especially arranged in sets of four
- adj - coming next after the third and just before the fifth in position or time or degree or magnitude
- Of, belonging to, or designating the geologic time, system of rocks, and sedimentary deposits of the second period of the Cenozoic Era, from the end of the Tertiary Period through the present, characterized by the appearance and development of human beings and including the Pleistocene Epoch and the Holocene Epoch.
- Relating to an atom bonded to four carbon atoms: a quarternary nitrogen atom.
- The number four.
- The second period of the Cenozoic Era and its system of deposits.