Scrabble word: QUATERNARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUATERNARY exist?
Definitions of QUATERNARY in dictionaries:
- noun - last 2 million years
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
- adj - consisting of or especially arranged in sets of four
- adj - coming next after the third and just before the fifth in position or time or degree or magnitude
- Of, belonging to, or designating the geologic time, system of rocks, and sedimentary deposits of the second period of the Cenozoic Era, from the end of the Tertiary Period through the present, characterized by the appearance and development of human beings and including the Pleistocene Epoch and the Holocene Epoch.
- Relating to an atom bonded to four carbon atoms: a quarternary nitrogen atom.
- The number four.
- The second period of the Cenozoic Era and its system of deposits.
There are 10 letters in QUATERNARY: A A E N Q R R T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUATERNARY plus a wildcard: QUATERNARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUATERNARY
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUATERNARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.