Scrabble word: QUARTERBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUARTERBACK exist?
Definitions of QUARTERBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - (football) the person who plays quarterback
- noun - (American football) the position of the football player in the backfield who directs the offensive play of his team
- verb - play the quarterback
- To direct the offense of.
- To lead or direct the operations of: “needed someone to quarterback the [brain trust] for the first U.
There are 11 letters in QUARTERBACK: A A B C E K Q R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUARTERBACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUARTERBACK plus a wildcard: QUARTERBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUARTERBACK
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUARTERBACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.