Scrabble word: QUARRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUARRIES exist?
Definitions of QUARRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- noun - a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
- noun - animal hunted or caught for food
- verb - extract (something such as stones) from or as if from a quarry
- verb - to dig stone from an excavation
There are 8 letters in QUARRIES: A E I Q R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUARRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUARRIES plus a wildcard: QUARRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUARRIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUARRIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.