Scrabble word: QUARREL
Is QUARREL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of QUARREL in dictionaries:
- noun - an angry dispute
- noun - an arrow that is shot from a crossbow
- verb - have a disagreement over something
- An angry dispute; an altercation.
- A cause of a dispute or an argument: We have no quarrel with the findings of the committee.
- To engage in a quarrel; dispute angrily.
- To disagree; differ: I quarrel with your conclusions.
- To find fault; complain.
- A bolt for a crossbow.
- A tool, such as a stonemason’s chisel, that has a squared head.
- A small diamond-shaped or square pane of glass in a latticed window.
- verb - to engage in an angry dispute
There are 7 letters in QUARREL: A E L Q R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUARREL
Click to search all anagrams of QUARREL plus a wildcard: QUARREL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUARREL
Images for QUARREL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.