Scrabble word: QUARREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUARREL exist?
Definitions of QUARREL in dictionaries:
- noun - an angry dispute
- noun - an arrow that is shot from a crossbow
- verb - have a disagreement over something
- An angry dispute; an altercation.
- A cause of a dispute or an argument: We have no quarrel with the findings of the committee.
- To engage in a quarrel; dispute angrily.
- To disagree; differ: I quarrel with your conclusions.
- To find fault; complain.
- A bolt for a crossbow.
- A tool, such as a stonemason’s chisel, that has a squared head.
- A small diamond-shaped or square pane of glass in a latticed window.
- verb - to engage in an angry dispute