Scrabble word: QUANTITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUANTITY exist?
Definitions of QUANTITY in dictionaries:
- noun - how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- noun - an adequate or large amount
- noun - the concept that something has a magnitude and can be represented in mathematical expressions by a constant or a variable
- A specified or indefinite number or amount.
- A considerable amount or number: sells drugs wholesale and in quantity.
- An exact amount or number.
- The measurable, countable, or comparable property or aspect of a thing.
- Something that serves as the object of an operation.
- The relative amount of time needed to pronounce a vowel, consonant, or syllable.
- The duration of a syllable in quantitative verse.
- The exact character of a proposition in reference to its universality, singularity, or particularity.
- noun - a specified or indefinite amount or number