Scrabble word: QUANTITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUANTITY exist?
Definitions of QUANTITY in dictionaries:
- noun - how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- noun - an adequate or large amount
- noun - the concept that something has a magnitude and can be represented in mathematical expressions by a constant or a variable
- A specified or indefinite number or amount.
- A considerable amount or number: sells drugs wholesale and in quantity.
- An exact amount or number.
- The measurable, countable, or comparable property or aspect of a thing.
- Something that serves as the object of an operation.
- The relative amount of time needed to pronounce a vowel, consonant, or syllable.
- The duration of a syllable in quantitative verse.
- The exact character of a proposition in reference to its universality, singularity, or particularity.
- noun - a specified or indefinite amount or number
There are 8 letters in QUANTITY: A I N Q T T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUANTITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUANTITY plus a wildcard: QUANTITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUANTITY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUANTITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.