Scrabble word: QUANTITATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUANTITATIVE exist?
Definitions of QUANTITATIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement
- adj - relating to the measurement of quantity
- adj - (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables
- Expressed or expressible as a quantity.
- Of, relating to, or susceptible of measurement.
- Of or relating to number or quantity.
- Of or relating to a metrical system based on the duration of syllables rather than on stress.