Scrabble word: QUANTITATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUANTITATIVE exist?
Definitions of QUANTITATIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement
- adj - relating to the measurement of quantity
- adj - (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables
- Expressed or expressible as a quantity.
- Of, relating to, or susceptible of measurement.
- Of or relating to number or quantity.
- Of or relating to a metrical system based on the duration of syllables rather than on stress.
There are 12 letters in QUANTITATIVE: A A E I I N Q T T T U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUANTITATIVE plus a wildcard: QUANTITATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUANTITATIVE
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUANTITATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.