Scrabble word: QUANTIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUANTIFY exist?
Definitions of QUANTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - use as a quantifier
- verb - express as a number or measure or quantity
- To determine or express the quantity of.
- To limit the variables of (a proposition) by prefixing an operator such as all or some.
- verb - to determine the quantity of
There are 8 letters in QUANTIFY: A F I N Q T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUANTIFY plus a wildcard: QUANTIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUANTIFY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUANTIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.