Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUALIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUALIFY exist?
Definitions of QUALIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - prove capable or fit
- verb - pronounce fit or able
- verb - make more specific
- verb - make fit or prepared
- verb - specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement
- verb - describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of
- verb - add a modifier to a constituent
- To describe by enumerating the characteristics or qualities of; characterize.
- To make competent or eligible for an office, a position, or a task.
- To declare competent or capable; certify.
- To make legally capable; license.
- To modify, limit, or restrict, as by giving exceptions.
- To make less harsh or severe; moderate.
- To modify the meaning of (a noun, for example).
- To be or become qualified.
- To reach the later stages of a selection process or contest by competing successfully in earlier rounds.
- v - to make suitable or capable
There are 7 letters in QUALIFY: A F I L Q U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUALIFY plus a wildcard: QUALIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUALIFY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUALIFY
- qualify - Free High Resolution Photo of the word qualify spelled in ...
- Can I qualify For A Short Sale - MN Short Sale Experts - Short Sale ...
- Tips to qualify for a Home Loan Modfication
- What Benefits Do You qualify For
- Growing Teenager Diary Do I qualify To Study Abroad
- ... at Christensen Young and Associates qualify in filing for bankruptcy
- Step 1 See if you qualify Rent My Home Back
- qualifying for the Boston MarathonChad Bennett Chad Bennett
- Marketing Lead How To Easily qualify Your Marketing Lead Pablo ...
- For Professional Assistance to obtain H1B Jobs and Visa Sponsorship ...