Scrabble word: QUALIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUALIFY exist?
Definitions of QUALIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - prove capable or fit
- verb - pronounce fit or able
- verb - make more specific
- verb - make fit or prepared
- verb - specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement
- verb - describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of
- verb - add a modifier to a constituent
- To describe by enumerating the characteristics or qualities of; characterize.
- To make competent or eligible for an office, a position, or a task.
- To declare competent or capable; certify.
- To make legally capable; license.
- To modify, limit, or restrict, as by giving exceptions.
- To make less harsh or severe; moderate.
- To modify the meaning of (a noun, for example).
- To be or become qualified.
- To reach the later stages of a selection process or contest by competing successfully in earlier rounds.
- verb - to make suitable or capable