Scrabble word: QUALIFY
Is QUALIFY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of QUALIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - prove capable or fit
- verb - pronounce fit or able
- verb - make more specific
- verb - make fit or prepared
- verb - specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement
- verb - describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of
- verb - add a modifier to a constituent
- To describe by enumerating the characteristics or qualities of; characterize.
- To make competent or eligible for an office, a position, or a task.
- To declare competent or capable; certify.
- To make legally capable; license.
- To modify, limit, or restrict, as by giving exceptions.
- To make less harsh or severe; moderate.
- To modify the meaning of (a noun, for example).
- To be or become qualified.
- To reach the later stages of a selection process or contest by competing successfully in earlier rounds.
- verb - to make suitable or capable
There are 7 letters in QUALIFY: A F I L Q U Y
Click to search all anagrams of QUALIFY plus a wildcard: QUALIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUALIFY
Images for QUALIFY
Lookup in Wiki for QUALIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.