Scrabble word: QUALIFIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUALIFIER exist?
Definitions of QUALIFIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a contestant who meets certain requirements and so qualifies to take part in the next stage of competition
- noun - a content word that qualifies the meaning of a noun or verb
- One that qualifies, especially one that has or fulfills all appropriate qualifications, as for a position, an office, or a task.
- A word or phrase that qualifies, limits, or modifies the meaning of another word or phrase.
- verb - to make suitable or capable