Scrabble word: QUALIFICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUALIFICATION exist?
Definitions of QUALIFICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something
- noun - the act of modifying or changing the strength of some idea
- noun - a statement that limits or restricts some claim
- The act of qualifying or the condition of being qualified.
- A quality, an ability, or an accomplishment that makes a person suitable for a particular position or task.
- A condition or circumstance that must be met or complied with: fulfilled the qualifications for registering to vote in the presidential election.
- A restriction or modification: an offer with a number of qualifications.
There are 13 letters in QUALIFICATION: A A C F I I I L N O Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUALIFICATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUALIFICATION plus a wildcard: QUALIFICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUALIFICATION
13 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUALIFICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.