Scrabble word: QUAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUAKE exist?
Definitions of QUAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - shaking and vibration at the surface of the earth resulting from underground movement along a fault plane of from volcanic activity
- verb - shake with fast, tremulous movements
- verb - shake with seismic vibrations
- To shake or tremble, as from instability or shock.
- To shiver, as with cold or from strong emotion.
- An instance of quaking.
- An earthquake.
- verb - to shake or vibrate