Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUAKE exist?
Definitions of QUAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - shaking and vibration at the surface of the earth resulting from underground movement along a fault plane of from volcanic activity
- verb - shake with fast, tremulous movements
- verb - shake with seismic vibrations
- To shake or tremble, as from instability or shock.
- To shiver, as with cold or from strong emotion.
- An instance of quaking.
- An earthquake.
- verb - to shake or vibrate
There are 5 letters in QUAKE: A E K Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUAKE plus a wildcard: QUAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUAKE
Images for QUAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.