Scrabble word: QUADRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUADRATE exist?
Definitions of QUADRATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cubelike object
- noun - a square-shaped object
- adj - having four sides and four angles
- A square or cube.
- An approximately square or cubic area, space, or object.
- A bone or cartilaginous structure of the skull, joining the upper and lower jaws in birds, fish, reptiles, and amphibians.
- Having four sides and four angles; square or rectangular.
- Designating the quadrate bone or cartilage.
- verb - to correspond or agree
There are 8 letters in QUADRATE: A A D E Q R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUADRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUADRATE plus a wildcard: QUADRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUADRATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUADRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.