Scrabble word: QUADRANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUADRANT exist?
Definitions of QUADRANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a quarter of the circumference of a circle
- noun - any of the four areas into which a plane is divided by two orthogonal coordinate axes
- noun - the area enclosed by two perpendicular radii of a circle
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring altitude of heavenly bodies
- A circular arc of 90; one fourth of the circumference of a circle.
- The plane area bounded by such an arc and two perpendicular radii.
- Any of the four areas into which a plane is divided by the reference axes in a Cartesian coordinate system, designated first, second, third, and fourth, counting counterclockwise from the area in which both coordinates are positive.
- A machine part or other mechanical device that is shaped like a quarter circle.
- An early instrument for measuring altitude of celestial bodies, consisting of a 90 graduated arc with a movable radius for measuring angles.
- noun - a quarter section of a circle
There are 8 letters in QUADRANT: A A D N Q R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUADRANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUADRANT plus a wildcard: QUADRANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUADRANT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUADRANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.