Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PYXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYXES exist?
Definitions of PYXES in dictionaries:
- noun - a chest in which coins from the mint are held to await assay
- noun - any receptacle in which wafers for the Eucharist are kept
- n - a container in which the eucharistic bread is kept
There are 5 letters in PYXES: E P S X Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PYXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PYXES plus a wildcard: PYXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PYXES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PYXES
- do eagles dare PPL solo to Light Flight and Pietermaritzburg
- Communion pyxes
- pyxes Pedsn kuchyn Jihlava vestavn skn Jihlava ...
- Dove with Rings pyxes
- Scatter chart of goal average and percentage of victories for Paraguay ...
- Red Enameled Chi Rho pyxes
- Novena - Virgen de Guadalupe St. John of God
- Novena en Honor a Santo Toribio Romo St. John of God
- Novena - San Miguel Arcangel St. John of God
- Clergy Apparel and Church Supply from Henningers Religious Goods in ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.