Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PYROXENE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYROXENE exist?
Definitions of PYROXENE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a group of crystalline silicate mineral common in igneous and metamorphic rocks
- Any of a group of crystalline silicate minerals common in igneous and metamorphic rocks and containing two metallic oxides, as of magnesium, iron, calcium, sodium, or aluminum.
- n - any of a group of minerals common in igneous rocks
There are 8 letters in PYROXENE: E E N O P R X Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PYROXENE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PYROXENE plus a wildcard: PYROXENE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PYROXENE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PYROXENE
- pyroxene group minerals pyroxene group minerals are found in both ...
- Crystallographicstructureof pyroxene
- Pyroxne - Wikipdia
- Campaign Notes [PC Resource] - Random Insanity
- pyroxene thermometer plot
- pyroxene Group
- the abundance and distribution of plagioclase (purple) pyroxene ...
- Microscope Polarisant Virtuel - Pyroxne
- Geochronology The science of absolute dating a nd relative dating of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.