Scrabble word: PYRAMIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYRAMIDS exist?
Definitions of PYRAMIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a polyhedron having a polygonal base and triangular sides with a common vertex
- noun - (stock market) a series of transactions in which the speculator increases his holdings by using the rising market value of those holdings as margin for further purchases
- noun - a massive monument with a square base and four triangular sides
- verb - enlarge one's holdings on an exchange on a continued rise by using paper profits as margin to buy additional amounts
- verb - use or deal in (as of stock or commercial transaction) in a pyramid deal
- verb - arrange or build up as if on the base of a pyramid
- verb - increase rapidly and progressively step by step on a broad base
- verb - to raise or increase by adding amounts gradually
There are 8 letters in PYRAMIDS: A D I M P R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PYRAMIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PYRAMIDS plus a wildcard: PYRAMIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PYRAMIDS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PYRAMIDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.