Scrabble word: PYGMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYGMY exist?
Definitions of PYGMY in dictionaries:
- noun - an unusually small individual
- noun - any member of various peoples having an average height of less than five feet
- A member of a race of dwarfs.
- A member of any of various peoples, especially of equatorial Africa and parts of southeast Asia, having an average height less than 5 feet (127 centimeters).
- An individual of unusually small size.
- An individual considered to be of little or no importance.
- Of or relating to the Pygmies.
- Unusually or atypically small.
- Unimportant; trivial.
- adj - a small person [n -MIES] : PYGMAEAN, PYGMEAN, PYGMOID, PYGMYISH