Scrabble word: PYGMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYGMY exist?
Definitions of PYGMY in dictionaries:
- noun - an unusually small individual
- noun - any member of various peoples having an average height of less than five feet
- A member of a race of dwarfs.
- A member of any of various peoples, especially of equatorial Africa and parts of southeast Asia, having an average height less than 5 feet (127 centimeters).
- An individual of unusually small size.
- An individual considered to be of little or no importance.
- Of or relating to the Pygmies.
- Unusually or atypically small.
- Unimportant; trivial.
- adj - a small person [n -MIES] : PYGMAEAN, PYGMEAN, PYGMOID, PYGMYISH
There are 5 letters in PYGMY: G M P Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PYGMY plus a wildcard: PYGMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PYGMY
Images for PYGMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.