Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PYCNOSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYCNOSIS exist?
Definitions of PYCNOSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a degenerative state of the cell nucleus
- n - a shrinking and thickening of a cell nucleus
There are 8 letters in PYCNOSIS: C I N O P S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PYCNOSIS plus a wildcard: PYCNOSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PYCNOSIS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PYCNOSIS
- Genetics and Molecular Biology - Meiotic behavior of several Brazilian ...
- CDL-1 protein binds to the stem-loop structure in the 3-UTR of C ...
- Fig. 1 (a) Disturbed prophase (b) Mildly sticky metaphase (left arrow ...
- Somatic chromosome spreads of Helicanthes elastica. a Normal diploid ...
- Severe lipidosisand pycnosis at the nucleus of hepatocytes in a rabbit ...
- 87.096 and 54.105% inhibition of colony respectively ( Fig.1 ). IC 50 ...
- ... undergoing pycnosis (arrow head). Magnification shown in the figures
- centered scleral pycnosis developed several possible causes for ...
- Bortezomib induces autophagic death in proliferating human endothelial ...
- Vitamin E attenuates liver injury induced by exposure to lead mercury ...