Scrabble word: PURPORT
Is PURPORT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PURPORT in dictionaries:
- noun - the intended meaning of a communication
- noun - the pervading meaning or tenor
- verb - have the often specious appearance of being, intending, or claiming
- verb - propose or intend
- To have or present the often false appearance of being or intending; profess: selfish behavior that purports to be altruistic.
- To have the intention of doing; purpose.
- Meaning presented, intended, or implied; import.
- Intention; purpose.
- verb - to profess or claim
There are 7 letters in PURPORT: O P P R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURPORT
Click to search all anagrams of PURPORT plus a wildcard: PURPORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURPORT
Images for PURPORT
Lookup in Wiki for PURPORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.