Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUPPETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUPPETS exist?
Definitions of PUPPETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small figure of a person operated from above with strings by a puppeteer
- noun - a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- noun - a doll with a hollow head of a person or animal and a cloth body
- n - a small figure, as of a person or animal, manipulated by the hand
There are 7 letters in PUPPETS: E P P P S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUPPETS plus a wildcard: PUPPETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUPPETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUPPETS
- SUNNYpuppets.COM - Full-Body puppets
- What You Need to Make Sock puppets
- Marionette puppets
- puppets as a learning tool to teach self discipline for your child ...
- ... - Media Library - Photographs - Design and Technology - puppets
- Shadow puppets cut paper in the style of Indonesian shadow puppets ...
- Sock puppets Buttonbag
- Abstract Rainbow puppets are original characters handmade with love.
- Josh Brewster Photography Sack puppets 122365
- SUNNYpuppets.COM - Deluxe Full-Body puppets
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.