Scrabble word: PUPPETRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUPPETRY exist?
Definitions of PUPPETRY in dictionaries:
- noun - the art of making puppets and presenting puppet shows
- noun - a stilted dramatic performance (as if by puppets)
- The art of making puppets and presenting puppet shows.
- The actions of puppets.
- A stilted or artificial dramatic performance.
- noun - the art of making or manipulating puppets
There are 8 letters in PUPPETRY: E P P P R T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUPPETRY plus a wildcard: PUPPETRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUPPETRY
Images for PUPPETRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.