Scrabble word: PUPPET
Is PUPPET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PUPPET in dictionaries:
- noun - a small figure of a person operated from above with strings by a puppeteer
- noun - a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- noun - a doll with a hollow head of a person or animal and a cloth body
- A small figure of a person or an animal, having a cloth body and hollow head, designed to be fitted over and manipulated by the hand.
- A figure having jointed parts animated from above by strings or wires; a marionette.
- A toy representing a human figure; a doll.
- Often used to modify another noun: a puppet show; a puppet government.
- noun - a small figure, as of a person or animal, manipulated by the hand
There are 6 letters in PUPPET: E P P P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUPPET
Click to search all anagrams of PUPPET plus a wildcard: PUPPET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUPPET
Images for PUPPET
Lookup in Wiki for PUPPET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.