Scrabble word: PUPPET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUPPET exist?
Definitions of PUPPET in dictionaries:
- noun - a small figure of a person operated from above with strings by a puppeteer
- noun - a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- noun - a doll with a hollow head of a person or animal and a cloth body
- A small figure of a person or an animal, having a cloth body and hollow head, designed to be fitted over and manipulated by the hand.
- A figure having jointed parts animated from above by strings or wires; a marionette.
- A toy representing a human figure; a doll.
- Often used to modify another noun: a puppet show; a puppet government.
- noun - a small figure, as of a person or animal, manipulated by the hand