Scrabble word: PUNISHMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNISHMENT exist?
Definitions of PUNISHMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of punishing
- The act or an instance of punishing.
- The condition of being punished.
- A penalty imposed for wrongdoing: “The severity of the punishment must... be in keeping with the kind of obligation which has been violated” (Simone Weil).
- Rough handling; mistreatment: These old skis have taken a lot of punishment over the years.
There are 10 letters in PUNISHMENT: E H I M N N P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNISHMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUNISHMENT plus a wildcard: PUNISHMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNISHMENT
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUNISHMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.