Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUNGENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNGENCY exist?
Definitions of PUNGENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - wit having a sharp and caustic quality
- noun - a strong odor or taste property
- adj - sharply affecting the organs of taste or smell
There are 8 letters in PUNGENCY: C E G N N P U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUNGENCY plus a wildcard: PUNGENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNGENCY
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUNGENCY
- pungency.jpg 12-Mar-2010 1147 25K
- pungency Milk Tea
- pungency Milk Tea Ad Tokyoblings Blog
- Natures Herbs DBC Nutrition Detroit Body Building Company
- pungency the notations of scent and fragrant puncturing GIRVIN ...
- Save Bombay Duck Campaign
- Peculiar pungency colored by TheBeckster1000 on deviantART
- Timely pungency
- Necrovile - The pungency of Carnage CD - Nervengas Versand
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.