Scrabble word: PUNCTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNCTURE exist?
Definitions of PUNCTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - loss of air pressure in a tire when a hole is made by some sharp object
- noun - a small hole made by a sharp object
- noun - the act of puncturing or perforating
- verb - pierce with a pointed object
- verb - make by piercing
- verb - reduce or lessen the size or importance of
- verb - cause to lose air pressure or collapse by piercing
- verb - be pierced or punctured
- To pierce with a pointed object.
- To make (a hole) by piercing.
- To cause to collapse by piercing.
- To be pierced or punctured.
- The act or an instance of puncturing.
- A hole or depression made by a sharp object, especially a hole in an automotive tire.
- verb - to pierce with a pointed object
There are 8 letters in PUNCTURE: C E N P R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNCTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUNCTURE plus a wildcard: PUNCTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNCTURE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUNCTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.