Scrabble word: PUNCTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNCTURE exist?
Definitions of PUNCTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - loss of air pressure in a tire when a hole is made by some sharp object
- noun - a small hole made by a sharp object
- noun - the act of puncturing or perforating
- verb - pierce with a pointed object
- verb - make by piercing
- verb - reduce or lessen the size or importance of
- verb - cause to lose air pressure or collapse by piercing
- verb - be pierced or punctured
- To pierce with a pointed object.
- To make (a hole) by piercing.
- To cause to collapse by piercing.
- To be pierced or punctured.
- The act or an instance of puncturing.
- A hole or depression made by a sharp object, especially a hole in an automotive tire.
- verb - to pierce with a pointed object