Scrabble word: PUNCTUATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNCTUATION exist?
Definitions of PUNCTUATION in dictionaries:
- noun - something that makes repeated and regular interruptions or divisions
- noun - the marks used to clarify meaning by indicating separation of words into sentences and clauses and phrases
- noun - the use of certain marks to clarify meaning of written material by grouping words grammatically into sentences and clauses and phrases
- The use of standard marks and signs in writing and printing to separate words into sentences, clauses, and phrases in order to clarify meaning.
- The marks so used.
- The act or an instance of punctuating.