Scrabble word: PUNCTUATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNCTUATION exist?
Definitions of PUNCTUATION in dictionaries:
- noun - something that makes repeated and regular interruptions or divisions
- noun - the marks used to clarify meaning by indicating separation of words into sentences and clauses and phrases
- noun - the use of certain marks to clarify meaning of written material by grouping words grammatically into sentences and clauses and phrases
- The use of standard marks and signs in writing and printing to separate words into sentences, clauses, and phrases in order to clarify meaning.
- The marks so used.
- The act or an instance of punctuating.
There are 11 letters in PUNCTUATION: A C I N N O P T T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNCTUATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUNCTUATION plus a wildcard: PUNCTUATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNCTUATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUNCTUATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.