Scrabble word: PUNCHES
Is PUNCHES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PUNCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- noun - an iced mixed drink usually containing alcohol and prepared for multiple servings
- noun - a tool for making holes or indentations
- verb - deliver a quick blow to
- verb - drive forcibly as if by a punch
- verb - make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation
- verb - to perforate with a type of tool
There are 7 letters in PUNCHES: C E H N P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNCHES
Click to search all anagrams of PUNCHES plus a wildcard: PUNCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNCHES
Images for PUNCHES
Lookup in Wiki for PUNCHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.