Scrabble word: PUNCHEON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNCHEON exist?
Definitions of PUNCHEON in dictionaries:
- A short wooden upright used in structural framing.
- A piece of broad, heavy, roughly dressed timber with one face finished flat.
- A punching, perforating, or stamping tool, especially one used by a goldsmith.
- A cask with a capacity of from 72 to 120 gallons (273 to 454 liters).
- The amount of liquid contained in a puncheon.
- noun - a vertical supporting timber
There are 8 letters in PUNCHEON: C E H N N O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNCHEON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUNCHEON plus a wildcard: PUNCHEON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNCHEON
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUNCHEON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.