Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUMICEOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUMICEOUS exist?
Definitions of PUMICEOUS in dictionaries:
No definitions found
There are 9 letters in PUMICEOUS: C E I M O P S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUMICEOUS plus a wildcard: PUMICEOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUMICEOUS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUMICEOUS
- Sarakiniko pumiceous White Tuff Photograph - Sarakiniko pumiceous ...
- pumiceous ignimbrite pyroclastic flow deposit
- ... of andesite lava into white pumiceous deposits (Photo Jean-Maurice
- ... photos - Fossiles inside pumiceous deposits (photo J. Reverdin) (c
- pumiceous crystal tuff containing greyish red pumice clasts note the ...
- Other side of pumiceous anthropomorphically-carved stone shown above.
- latter part of the eruption plume that generated the lower pumiceous ...
- Airfall pumiceous lapilli Marker Unit A overlain by pumiceous surge ...
- pumiceous left and lithic right tephra from mount shasta the pumiceous ...
- are visible a lower 1.52-m-thick finer-grained pumiceous ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.