Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PULVINUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULVINUS exist?
Definitions of PULVINUS in dictionaries:
- adj - a swelling at the base of a leaf [n -NI] : PULVINAR
There are 8 letters in PULVINUS: I L N P S U U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULVINUS plus a wildcard: PULVINUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULVINUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PULVINUS
- pulvinus a swelling at the base of the stalk of a leaf or leaflet ...
- Close-up of pulvinus
- pulvinus bei Mimosa pudica und Byblis
- Filepulvinus.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- the left picture shows that changes in the pulvinus shape could affect ...
- uppermost part of the pulvinus. In plants like Phaseolus and Samanea ...
- pulvinus of a caesalpinoid legume
- Secondary pulvinus Mimosa
- Section through the pulvinus of Oxalis rosea from Charles Darwin ...
- pulvinus - pulvinus080613
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.