Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PULVINI
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULVINI exist?
Definitions of PULVINI in dictionaries:
- adj - a swelling at the base of a leaf [n -NI] : PULVINAR
There are 7 letters in PULVINI: I I L N P U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULVINI plus a wildcard: PULVINI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULVINI
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PULVINI
- Sabato 13 Novembre 2010 0743
- and Skyracer purple moor grass ( Molinia caerulea ...
- VermehrungstypBefruchtungsart zwittrig
- ... ABIETUM phyllulae et pulvini.s. Tab. 137. published in Leiden 1852
- Pulvinus Swelling at the base of some leaves Botany word of the day ...
- ... branches have prominent pulvini leaf blades usually rough to the touch
- EEB337H - Families of Vascular Plants - Fabaceae
- ... pulvini y que asemejan articulaciones seas de extremidades
- Foto pulvini e capitelli bizzantini por lisa3 en Arte y Fotografa ...
- Sitka Spruce
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.