Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PULMONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULMONIC exist?
Definitions of PULMONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or affecting the lungs
- Of or relating to the lungs; pulmonary.
- adj - pertaining to the lungs
There are 8 letters in PULMONIC: C I L M N O P U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULMONIC plus a wildcard: PULMONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULMONIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PULMONIC
- Simbologa usada para las transcripciones fonticas (y fonolgicas)
- FileIpa-chart-consonants-pulmonic.png - Wikipedia the free ...
- Department of Surgery - Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- ... Study 9 Tricuspid Dysplasia (Ebstein Anomaly) & pulmonic Stenosis
- Listening Areas for the four valves
- If you look at the IPAs table of pulmonic consonants (roughly ...
- Pulmonary Stenosis - Texas Heart Institute Heart Information Center
- Pig Heart Pig Heart Bicuspid Valve and pulmonic Semilunar Valves ...
- Home Produkte Transkatheter-Herzklappenverfahren Edwards SAPIEN ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.