Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PULLULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULLULATE exist?
Definitions of PULLULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - be teeming, be abuzz
- verb - move in large numbers
- verb - produce buds, branches, or germinate
- verb - become abundant
- verb - breed freely and abundantly
- To put forth sprouts or buds; germinate.
- To breed rapidly or abundantly.
- To teem; swarm: a lagoon that pullulated with tropical fish.
There are 9 letters in PULLULATE: A E L L L P T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PULLULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULLULATE plus a wildcard: PULLULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULLULATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PULLULATE
- ... perfect milieu for bacterias to pullulate Hahaha THis thread is lol
- Ana Labastida Artwork
- Pictureland October 2012
- freshly akif ilyas has arranged a spousal pic pullulate that
- Woodland Berry (1921) Paul Klee
- pullulatePUHL-yuh-leyt verb
- St. Marks Fly ( Bibio marci ) - Yvelines France - November 1st 2010
- Cumin Field Stock Photo - Image 893580
- Medicinal Materials and Chinese Herbs of Jiuzhaigou (what to buy in ...