Scrabble word: PULLULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULLULATE exist?
Definitions of PULLULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - be teeming, be abuzz
- verb - move in large numbers
- verb - produce buds, branches, or germinate
- verb - become abundant
- verb - breed freely and abundantly
- To put forth sprouts or buds; germinate.
- To breed rapidly or abundantly.
- To teem; swarm: a lagoon that pullulated with tropical fish.
There are 9 letters in PULLULATE: A E L L L P T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PULLULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULLULATE plus a wildcard: PULLULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULLULATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PULLULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.