Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PULLBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULLBACK exist?
Definitions of PULLBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a device (as a decorative loop of cord or fabric) for holding or drawing something back
- noun - (military) the act of pulling back (especially an orderly withdrawal of troops)
- The act or process of pulling back, especially an orderly troop withdrawal.
- A device for holding or drawing back: a pullback for heavy draperies.
- noun - a restraint or drawback
There are 8 letters in PULLBACK: A B C K L L P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PULLBACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULLBACK plus a wildcard: PULLBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULLBACK
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PULLBACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.