Scrabble word: PUFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUFFS exist?
Definitions of PUFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - a short light gust of air
- noun - a light inflated pastry or puff shell
- noun - exaggerated praise (as for promotional purposes)
- noun - bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- noun - a soft spherical object made from fluffy fibers
- noun - thick cushion used as a seat
- noun - a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)
- noun - forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth
- verb - smoke and exhale strongly
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - make proud or conceited
- verb - praise extravagantly
- verb - speak in a blustering or scornful manner
- verb - to swell or cause to enlarge, "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"
- verb - blow hard and loudly
- verb - to blow in short gusts
There are 5 letters in PUFFS: F F P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUFFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUFFS plus a wildcard: PUFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUFFS
Images for PUFFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.