Scrabble word: PUFFING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUFFING exist?
Definitions of PUFFING in dictionaries:
- noun - blowing tobacco smoke out into the air
- noun - an act of forcible exhalation
- verb - smoke and exhale strongly
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - make proud or conceited
- verb - praise extravagantly
- verb - speak in a blustering or scornful manner
- verb - to swell or cause to enlarge, "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"
- verb - blow hard and loudly
- verb - to blow in short gusts