Scrabble word: PUFFING
Is PUFFING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PUFFING in dictionaries:
- noun - blowing tobacco smoke out into the air
- noun - an act of forcible exhalation
- verb - smoke and exhale strongly
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - make proud or conceited
- verb - praise extravagantly
- verb - speak in a blustering or scornful manner
- verb - to swell or cause to enlarge, "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"
- verb - blow hard and loudly
- verb - to blow in short gusts
There are 7 letters in PUFFING: F F G I N P U
Click to search all anagrams of PUFFING plus a wildcard: PUFFING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUFFING
Images for PUFFING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.