Scrabble word: PUFFED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUFFED exist?
Definitions of PUFFED in dictionaries:
- verb - smoke and exhale strongly
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - make proud or conceited
- verb - praise extravagantly
- verb - speak in a blustering or scornful manner
- verb - to swell or cause to enlarge, "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"
- verb - blow hard and loudly
- adj - gathered for protruding fullness
- verb - to blow in short gusts
There are 6 letters in PUFFED: D E F F P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUFFED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUFFED plus a wildcard: PUFFED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUFFED
Images for PUFFED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.