Is PUFFBALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUFFBALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various fungi of the family Lycoperdaceae whose round fruiting body discharges a cloud of spores when mature
- noun - any of various fungi of the genus Scleroderma having hard-skinned subterranean fruiting bodies resembling truffles
- Any of various fungi of the genus Lycoperdon and related genera, having a ball-shaped fruiting body that when pressed or struck releases the enclosed spores in puffs of dust.
- The rounded head of a dandelion that has gone to seed.
- noun - any of various globular fungi
There are 8 letters in PUFFBALL: A B F F L L P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUFFBALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUFFBALL, to go: PUFFBALL?
Rearrange the letters in PUFFBALL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUFFBALL
What's nearby PUFFBALL
Lookup in Wiki for PUFFBALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUFFBALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUFFBALL"