Scrabble word: PUFFBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUFFBALL exist?
Definitions of PUFFBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various fungi of the family Lycoperdaceae whose round fruiting body discharges a cloud of spores when mature
- noun - any of various fungi of the genus Scleroderma having hard-skinned subterranean fruiting bodies resembling truffles
- Any of various fungi of the genus Lycoperdon and related genera, having a ball-shaped fruiting body that when pressed or struck releases the enclosed spores in puffs of dust.
- The rounded head of a dandelion that has gone to seed.
- noun - any of various globular fungi