Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUFFBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUFFBALL exist?
Definitions of PUFFBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various fungi of the family Lycoperdaceae whose round fruiting body discharges a cloud of spores when mature
- noun - any of various fungi of the genus Scleroderma having hard-skinned subterranean fruiting bodies resembling truffles
- Any of various fungi of the genus Lycoperdon and related genera, having a ball-shaped fruiting body that when pressed or struck releases the enclosed spores in puffs of dust.
- The rounded head of a dandelion that has gone to seed.
- n - any of various globular fungi
There are 8 letters in PUFFBALL: A B F F L L P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUFFBALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUFFBALL plus a wildcard: PUFFBALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUFFBALL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUFFBALL
- common puffball
- Filepuffball.JPG - Wikipedia
- puffball mushroom - photopicture definition - puffball mushroom word ...
- puffball mushrooms - search in pictures
- Giant puffball mushroom
- puffball on moss dried puffballs on woodchip mulch lycoperdon
- Filepuffball Mushroom.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Wild About - puffball Mushrooms Hunger and Thirst
- Giant puffball mushroom. Photo by Vanessa Wallace.
- puffball on moss covered wood puffballs on woodchip mulch lycoperdon
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.