Scrabble word: PUDDLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUDDLING exist?
Definitions of PUDDLING in dictionaries:
- verb - wade or dabble in a puddle
- verb - subject to puddling or form by puddling
- verb - dip into mud before planting
- verb - work a wet mixture, such as concrete or mud
- verb - mess around, as in a liquid or paste
- verb - make into a puddle
- verb - make a puddle by splashing water
- verb - mix up or confuse
- verb - eliminate urine
- Purification of impure metal, especially pig iron, by heating and stirring in an oxidizing atmosphere.
- Compaction of wet material, such as clay, in order to make a watertight paste.
- noun - the process of converting pig iron to wrought iron