Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUDDLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUDDLING exist?
Definitions of PUDDLING in dictionaries:
- verb - wade or dabble in a puddle
- verb - subject to puddling or form by puddling
- verb - dip into mud before planting
- verb - work a wet mixture, such as concrete or mud
- verb - mess around, as in a liquid or paste
- verb - make into a puddle
- verb - make a puddle by splashing water
- verb - mix up or confuse
- verb - eliminate urine
- Purification of impure metal, especially pig iron, by heating and stirring in an oxidizing atmosphere.
- Compaction of wet material, such as clay, in order to make a watertight paste.
- noun - the process of converting pig iron to wrought iron
There are 8 letters in PUDDLING: D D G I L N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUDDLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUDDLING plus a wildcard: PUDDLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUDDLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUDDLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.